Product Description & Reviews
IPIC Brand Quality: production from one of the world's leading wall decor manufacturersReal handcrafted canvas prints produced and hand-made in USA. About Giclee PrintsGiclee printing is meant to produce a product at a higher quality and longer lifespan than a standard desktop inkjet printer, the word was used to describe digital reproductions of conventional artworks (painting or drawing) or photographs.There are at least Three basic criteria, which must be met in order for the print to be considered a true giclee...1. For giclee printing, the paper or substrate used to actually print the final piece must be acid free and consists of a 100% cotton base.2. Any image that is to be printed as a giclee needs to be created at a resolution of no less than 300 dots per inch (DPI). This is to ensure that the final print has the sharpest detail and lacks any of the fragmentation that can occur with images less than 300 DPI.3. The last step to creating or confirming a true giclee print is the type of ink and printer used. The biggest contrast between a standard inkjet print and a giclee print is that giclees are printed using pigment-based inks rather than the dye-based inks found in lower cost inkjets. Pigment-based inks have a longer life span that can last anywhere from 100 to 200 years without significant fading.The Quality : The quality of the giclee print rivals traditional silver-halide and gelatin printing processes and is commonly found in museums, art galleries, and photographic galleries.
Features & Highlights
- Jacson Pollocl style drip painting is a new form of abstract art in which paint is dripped or poured on to the canvas, in which the work has no identifiable parts or point of emphasis, only lines and dots with colors represent special emotion of the artist.
- 100% cotton base and acid free material are adopted by IPIC Giclee print. non-fading vibrant, saturated colors for up to 100 years.
- Real wood frame bar(Non-MDF)& Solvent-free Ink: odorless and can be used by someone with allergies and in kids' rooms. Diameter size: 36X24", Strengthened Depth: 1.5"
- Waterproof surface applied by Semi-Gloss Acrylic coating in order to enhance the details of texture of prints. Better version and smooth touch. Also extending the lifetime of the print and keeps it from fading.
- IPIC a registered Trademark, Brand Quality, production from one of the world's leading wall decor manufacturers. Made in the USA.
|Manufacturer:||Decor Arts Int'l Corp|
|Color:||12. Jackson Pollock Style Abstract Artwork|
|Publisher:||Decor Arts Int'l Corp|
|Studio:||Decor Arts Int'l Corp|
|Item Weight:||4.65 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||24 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.