Hand Painted Canvas Paintings Abstract Unframed Tablet 48X34 inch (122X86 cm) for Living Room Bedroom Dining Room Wall Decor To DIY Frame Home Decoration by Neron Art
Super Savings Item! Save 37% on the Hand Painted Canvas Paintings Abstract Unframed Tablet 48X34 inch (122X86 cm) for Living Room Bedroom Dining Room Wall Decor To DIY Frame Home Decoration by Neron Art by Neron Art at When Art Imitates Life. MPN: 200801-L. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Why more and more people are buying an unwrapped canvas? And what to do with it? Here are some influential points. 1. Canvas painting stretched on
1. Canvas painting stretched on a wood stretcher and frame custom in the color and finish fits the surroundings.
2. Hanging the canvas in tapestry style with a bar at the top which looks classy.
3. Mural style, stick the canvas painting onto a wall like a mural.
4. Even tacked directly on a flat wood or a pin board (pinup board) or mounted on hardboard, which is raw look, can add something unique to the room.
5. If you need a size different from above, please let us know and the painter will customize.
Where to hang this painting?
When picking art for any room BIGGER IS BETTER! This is especially true if buying modern, contemporary art, bigger is definitely better to maximize the statement.
Height: in rooms with standard 8-foot high ceilings, the middle of the most artwork should be hung around 5 feet off the floor. For rooms with higher ceilings, artwork can be hung a little higher. Adjust gallery height for the people in the house. Think about hanging art a bit lower in kids' rooms.
Width: Tall, narrow walls will work best with art portrait, or vertical orientation, while horizontal wall spaces best with landscape-oriented artwork.
a) Against the wall: In looking at the overall wall space dimensions your artwork should take up two-thirds to three-fourths of the wall.
b) Over Furniture or Mantels: The art should be three-fourths the width of the furniture and hung 6"-12" above the top.
c) Gallery Wall (salon style): The total groupings height and width should follow the same guidelines above for filling up your space. Leave each art 2"-3" apart.
To see more colors and sizes, search "Neron Art 20 inch", or "Neron Art 36 inch" or "Neron Art 48 inch".
Features & Highlights
- The artwork is produced with rich brushstrokes by the skilled painter who majors in oil painting and has spent years studying.
- With each edge of 2" margin. Suitable for a DIY framing or hanging with tips below. Rolled in a tube for delivery without stretcher.
- Adding this artwork to your wall decor will enhance your room with color and style and will often become an eye catching focal point in a space.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. Love it or your money back.
- Due to the pure hand-painted nature of this artwork, each piece may have subtle differences. Part of this artwork may be painted with oil and acrylic mixed medium.
|Item Size:||34 x 48 x 48 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.43 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|